Non-Metallic Minerals in Australia to 2015: Market Profile
Posted: 02/13/2012 12:00:00 AM EST | 0
Publish Date: 25/08/2011
Number of Pages: 83
Single User Price: $500 USD
If you would like to purchase this report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Top level overview of the Australian mining industry
• Analysis of non-metallic minerals in the Australian mining industry
• Details of top companies active across the Australian mining industry
ICD Research's Non-Metallic Minerals in Australia to 2015: Market Profile is an essential source of information on market opportunities adopted to gain market share in the Australian mining industry.
In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
• Market opportunity and attractiveness: Detailed analysis of current market size and growth expectations during 2010–15. It highlights key drivers to help understand growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the sector against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Procurement dynamics: Trend analysis of exports and imports, along with their implications and impact on the Australian mining industry.
• Industry structure: Five forces analysis to understand various power centers in the industry and how they are likely to develop in the medium term.
• Analysis of mining industry production from 2004 through 2009 and forecasts till 2015
• Analysis of market size and production trend analysis for the non-metallic minerals segment
• Mining equipment market size and forecast
• End use market dynamics
• Benchmarking with key global markets
• Market opportunities
• Mining import and export dynamics
• Industry dynamics: Five forces analysis of non-metallic minerals
Reasons to Buy:
• Get insight into the Australian mining industry with current, historic and forecast production of non-metallic minerals
• Get insight into the market opportunity and attractiveness
• Get insight into the industry import and export dynamics
• Identify top companies in the Australian mining industry along with profiles on those companies
Mine Planning Experts on Aligning Long Term Mine Plans
Integrating Renewable Energy Generation into Remote Mine Sites
Look to Cleanskins for Mining Jobs
Automation to Cost 500 Mining Jobs
AngloGold Broaching Nonblast Automated Continuous Mining of Deep Gold
Safety in Mines World First Revealed - Mobile Underground Mine Gas Lab Launched
Mining IQ Member Profile: David Madera, Chief Surveyor/Planner, Tancoal Energy
World Bank: West African Miners Should Give Back To Local Economy
Mine Ventilation Fan under Scrutiny at Pike River Investigation
Mining Skills Shortage Focus: Workers won't move to NT for mining jobs
* = required.