The Australian Mining Sector – Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
Posted: 11/17/2011 12:00:00 AM EST | 0
Publish Date: 16/12/2012
Number of Pages: 183
Single User Price: $1,125 USD
If you would like to purchase this report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Top level overview of the Australian mining industry
• A breakdown of the Australian mining industry by segments such as coal, metallic minerals and non metallic minerals
• Details of top companies active across Australian mining industry
This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted to gain market share in the Australian mining industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
• Market Opportunity and Attractiveness: Detailed analysis of current market size and growth expectations during 2010-2015. It highlights key drivers to help understand growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the sector against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Procurement Dynamics: Trend analysis of exports and imports, along with their implications and impact on the Australian mining industry.
• Industry Structure: Five forces analysis to understand various power centers in the industry and how they are likely to develop in the medium term.
• Competitive Landscape: Analysis of key companies in the public and private sectors of the Australian mining industry.
• Market Entry Strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market along with an understanding of how existing operators have achieved this, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
• Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
• Analysis of Mining industry production from 2004 through 2009 and forecasts till 2015
• Analysis of market size and production trend analysis by coal, metallic and non-metallic segments
• Mining Equipment market size and forecast
Reasons to Buy:
• Gain insight into the Australian mining industry with current, historic and forecast production of coal, metallic minerals and non-metallic minerals
• Get insight on market opportunity and attractiveness
• Get insight on industry import and export dynamics
New Zealand Prepares to Mark Pike River Anniversary
Gold Mining Price Set to Soar Says Leading Sector Analyst Dr. Michael Green
Longwall Mining Automation and Developments
Blogging at the top of their game: Mining IQ Top Rated Blog Follow up
Mining Skills Shortage Focus: Skills Update for GIS and Geospatial Integration Systems
Geology Overview: GIS and Generative Geology Insights from Brian Cellura, Miranda Gold
The Mining Industry's Final Frontier: Space exploration and Mining
Project Management Focus: Wayne Pearce comments on Putting High Performance, Teamwork and Leadership into Perspective
Canadian Mining Debate: The Ontario Far North Act
GIS in Mining Industry Expert Interview: GIS Insights from Robert Woodcock, CSIRO
* = required.
Latest Webinar! Learn how to Increase Productivity in your Mining Operations
June 5, 2013
GIS in Mining and Exploration Online Summit
February 6, 2012
Zero Harm Management – Is it Worth It? A Field Study
September 1, 2012