About this Podcast...
Mining IQ Interviews Andrew Graham about how the current state of the mining market is driving mining industry consolidation, from a Chinese SOE controlled company perspective he explores some of the myths associated with Chinese mining acquisitions and some of the challenges associated during the acquiring process.
- Would you be able to just tell us a little about your experience in the industry?
- How is the current state of the mining market actually driving mining industry consolidation?
- So from a Chinese SOA controlled company perspective, would you be able to explore some of the myths associated with Chinese mining acquisitions?
- What are some of the challenges that you face through getting acquired?
- Following on from that what are some of the benefits of tapping into emerging markets and how can acquisitions in these markets create new business opportunities?
- When creating a business plan for mergers and acquisitions, how can an organisation ensure that all dimensions such as legal, industrial relations and economic issues are effectively assessed to deliver value and minimise risk and what then are the benefits of doing so?
Latest Webinar! Learn how to Increase Productivity in your Mining Operations
June 5, 2013
GIS in Mining and Exploration Online Summit
February 6, 2012
Zero Harm Management – Is it Worth It? A Field Study
September 1, 2012