Threats and Opportunities in the Mining Industry - 2012–2013 : Survey Brief
Posted: 10/09/2012 12:00:00 AM EDT | 0
Publish Date: June 2012
Number of Pages: 33
Single User Price: $700 USD
If you would like to purchase this report or see a sample of the report, please email email@example.com
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading mining industry companies. As uncertainty regarding the European debt crisis, sluggish growth in the US markets and a sharp decline in commodity markets led to slow down in global economic markets, this report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of the industry outlook and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2012–2013. Furthermore, it not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
The report also examines:
- Revenue growth projections: projects revenue growth projections of chief stakeholders of the industry
- Market-specific growth opportunities: identifies top growth regions in order that companies can allocate their marketing activities and budgets effectively
- Mergers and acquisitions: projections surrounding merger and acquisition (M&A) activity and core influencing factors
- Capital expenditure: identifies the change in capital expenditure of a mining industry buyer or a supplier company to provide a balanced future growth with capital returns
- Leading business concerns: identifies leading business concerns and subsequent efforts to negate them
- Procurement expenditure trends: tracks the procurement budgets of buyer companies and forecasts the possible change in spend
- Factors for supplier selection: understands critical factors influencing supplier selection
Reasons to Buy:
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions
- Revolutionise your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- Understand the key challenges and opportunities identified by key suppliers and buyers in the global mining industry.
If you would like to purchase this report or see a sample, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 Things You Should Know Before Searching For a Mining Job
Miners still lack effective water management
Vodka, Airag and Natural Resources – a Winning Combination
Top Ten Most Controversial Miners
Our Upcoming Weird and Wonderful World of Mining
Energy Management in Mining Companies Must Change
Top 4 'Back To Basics' Mining Podcasts
Mining Procurement and Supply Management: A Hatch & Associates Perspective
Is GIS Data Your Underrated Business Partner?
Mine Reconciliation and its Potential in Mining
* = required.
Latest Webinar! Learn how to Increase Productivity in your Mining Operations
June 5, 2013
GIS in Mining and Exploration Online Summit
February 6, 2012
Zero Harm Management – Is it Worth It? A Field Study
September 1, 2012