Hosted By: Mining IQ Editorial
Tags : Optimal Energy Solutions | Sallyanne Bond | resource consumption | mining overheads | energy management mining | mining companies | energy consumption | mining operating costs
About this Podcast...
How can your Mine Site Reduce Energy Consumption Costs?
In this podcast for Mining IQ, we are talking with Sallyanne Bond of Optimal Energy Solutions about how companies can reduce costs in relation to their energy consumption at mining camps. Optimal Energy Solutions have designed and released a Software package Intellemesh for monitoring energy consumption specifically in mining camp to improve efficiencies and hence reduce costs.
Questions and topics covered by Sallyanne include:
- How can companies reduce costs in relation to their energy consumption?
- How can you identify how much energy is wasted in a mining camp operation?
- Why is important for companies to implement software as a tool to reduce consumption and manage costs and how can it add value to mining camp operations?
- What does the environmental impact really mean for a mining camp?
- Can you give an example to a solution how a mining camp can reduce costs?
- Can you tell our viewers what is entailed to gather this information?
By entering in your information and submitting the form, you give the sponsor permission to contact you regarding their product.
Contributor: Mining IQ Editorial