About this Podcast...
Mining IQ’s latest podcast with John Chirio, Chief Engineer EACI, Sinclair Knight Merz discusses the SKM Integrated Engineering System and the challenges faced whilst implementing the system. Questions asked include:
- Can you give a brief overview of the SKM Integrated Engineering System?
- What does SKM see as the benefits of implementing this system?
- What are some of the major hurdles you faced when implementing the SKM system?
- How far has SKM progressed in the development of IES?
- As our conference is focusing on Process Control and Design in Mining, how does SKM’s Integrated Engineering System specifically benefit this field of work?
Want to find out more about this topic?
John will be presenting along with a faculty of expert speakers at Process Control & Design in Mining 2012 at the Holiday Inn, Brisbane on 19 - 21 September. John will be presenting on The Design Process and Benefits of Using an Integrated Engineering System. For more information about the conference, to register or to request a brochure please visit www.processcontrolinmining.com.au. Or call 61 2 9229 1000 or email email@example.com.