BP Energy Outlook 2030
In 2012 supermajor BP released its projections for long-term energy trends in the 83 page report The BP Energy Outlook 2030.
Amongst the highlights, the report predicts that:
- Overall worldwide energy demand will grow 40% over the next two decades, with virtually all growth coming from developing nations.
- By 2020, coal's share of the global market will begin to fall
- Both the Americas and Eurasia will achieve self-sufficiency in energy
- By 2030, hybrids will account for most car sales and roughly 30% of all vehicles on the road
Prefaced by CEO Bob Dudley, the report draws on expertise both within and outside the company to assess the world’s likely path of energy production and consumption from today’s vantage point.
More BP Energy Outlook 2030 resources:
BP Energy Outlook 2030 [Chinese Version]
BP Energy Outlook 2030 - Summary Tables
- BP Energy Outlook 2030 - Infographic
Or if you're already a Mining member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe