Pumping iron: using data to sweat your assets
Or if you're already a Mining member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
***This webinar has already taken place. Please enter your details below to watch the recording on demand.***
How do you know whether your assets are performing at their peak? And are your current operational levels sustainable in the long-run? In this one-hour webinar we will demonstrate practical analytical tools to help you create a Reliability ‘work-out plan’ for your assets.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
· Using Gage R&R to check whether your data is reliable.
· Analyse and predict the shelf life of your product / asset.
· Know and work with the limitations of your assets to make smart decisions on how hard you can push them.
· Analysing data to make the correct decision by looking at a real-life example of the impact of different type and brand of tyres on tyre life.
· Measuring the frequency of unexpected repairs to help manage your costs and optimise maintenance schedules
Ming Dong – Pty Ltd
Ming Dong is Minitab’s only certified technical trainer in Australia, and one of only a handful of practitioners across Southeast Asia to be certified to Minitab’s high standards. Ming has broad commercial experience, having worked in senior technical roles for Toshiba, OzEmail and National Computing Systems Singapore and as a university research officer at Macquarie University.
One of the things Ming enjoys most about being a Minitab trainer is helping a wide range of clients effectively use statistics to improve their processes, with the goal to make courses practical and relevant for professionals from all industries.
Ming’s formal qualifications include an undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering Management, a Masters of Computer Science from the University of New South Wales, and a Masters of Applied Statistics from Macquarie University.