February 18-19 4th Annual Strategic Metals & Rare Earths 2014
L'Aqua, Sydney, Australia
March 11-13 Mine Site Automation and Communication 2014 WA
Crown Perth, Burswood, Australia
March 11-13 Mine Automation & Commutication Series
Venue to be Confirmed, Perth, Australia
March 24-27 Coal Botswana 2014
March 24-26 Deep Sea Mining Summit
Kensington Close Hotel, London, United Kingdom
April 1-2 Mine Site Automation and Communication 2014 QLD
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Brisbane
April 30-1 Hard Rock Mine Ventilation 2014
Duxton Hotel , Perth, Australia
April 30-2 Drill and Blast
Venue To Be Confirmed, QLD, Australia
May 26-28 4th Annual Water Management in Mining Africa 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
This infographic analyses the Top 50 producing gold mines and gives you an overview of the costs of producing gold. Full Article »
This presentation by John Wallington, CEO of Coal of Africa, talks about the mining industry in South Africa and its impact to the economy. Full Whitepaper »
In this short extract from a couple of training videos, One Key Resources help guide truck operators through two procedures that can often challenge new, or inexperienced operators: single benching excavator operations and grader familiarisation. Full Video »
- Queensland looks for new foundation in mining...
- Is there enough awareness given to workplace...
- Mining Family Matters – Why is This Organization...
- Support for American Coal Mining: Remember The...
- Where Can Mining Families Find Legacy Support?...
- Why Managing Fuel Price Risk Now Can Save you in...
- Looking to Internal Resources for Optimising...
- The importance of reducing diesel emissions in...
- Getting More from Existing Assets with an Asset...
- Even more Reasons why Big Data Analytics are so...
- The 2014 Metals Outlook: Copper...
- The world needs rare earths…is this how we’ll...
- Blasting at Anglo American's Kolomela iron...
- Do Platinum Group Metals Still Have a Future in...
- Breaking Down Silos to Improve Mine Reconciliation...
About Mining IQ
Mining IQ, a division of IQPC, is a mining guide and mining learning portal and an international online mining community focusing on providing mining professionals with mining industry knowledge, mining information and an online networking and communication platform. We are dedicated to creating a learning environment for sharing ideas, best practices and solutions within the mining industry and for mining companies.